Congratulations! As a recent graduate from an accredited post-secondary institution, you could be eligible to receive a $500 rebate toward the purchase or lease of a new Kia vehicle with the Kia "Ride On" Grad Program.
- Canadian residents who have graduated in the past two years (from the date of sale) or who will be eligible to graduate in the next four months from:
- An accredited university undergraduate degree program,
- College diploma program (two-year minimum),
- A three-year CEGEP D.E.C. program in Quebec.
- Master's Degree program, Doctorate/PHD
- Military or police academy
- Recognized schools include all post-secondary institutions that are accredited by a provincial Ministry of Education, check list of eligible schools.
- Vehicle must be registered and licensed) in the name of the graduate; the graduate cannot be co-signer.
- Certificate programs do not qualify
- Cannot be combined with First Time New Vehicle Buyer Program
- Rebate used to reduce the selling price of the vehicle (before taxes). The applicant must meet the required terms and conditions. Certain conditions apply, please contact Orangeville Kia for more details.